- This tutorial is NOT for beginners!
- Yes, I made this tutorial BUT I’m in no position to say this is 100% correct. This is how I draw, these are my tips that solely adapts to my drawing style and I’m sorry if there are anatomic mistakes. I know I do a lot of them.
- When I was cropping this I noticed a lot of grammar mistakes, I’m so sorry I don’t have the time to correct them.
- I don’t think there is any absurdity here but if I made some big and harming anatomy error please tell me and I will change/delete it
- I never attend art school or art course, as I said on the tutorial. What I can do is self-taught, that’s why there’s so many errors.
- the most important: USE REFERENCE IMAGES WHEN DRAWING! If they are real photos and not other drawings is better. This is the truth, you have to copy pictures in order to improve. That doesn’t mean you have to trace them, but observe them until you are able to reproduce it. Especially if you are drawing semi-realistic bodies like me!
Hhhhh I’m not good with tutorials sorry very much (??)
Another art trade but this time with chewytriforce !! It’s really quick
and how to draw bbies CAUSE I DON’T KNOW UGH??but I hope you’ll like it, Chewy!!
god, ed i just can’t with your nerdy ass, i’m sure winry is so fed up with you sometimes
Also Ed’s hoodie was inspired by one of johannathemad's newest work, which i saw today and HAD to draw something similar to this jacket she drew for him, it was a reaaaally strong need ok ;;